River Tees Fishing in County Durham
- Darlington – Most stretches of the river in Darlington are members only. Excellent coarse fishing spots are available with decent hauls of Dace, Roach and chub caught regularly.
- Neasham – Free fishing available situated behind local pub (Fox & Hounds).
- Stockburn – Good coarse fishing available, this stretch is controlled by the Tesside & District Angling Clubs.
- Croft On Tees – Decent game fishing with seat trout and grayling, good coarse fishing also available. Thornaby Angler membership required. Free fishing available close the the public bridge.
- Middleton in Teasdale/Mickleton – Good game fishing available on a day ticket basis, salmon catches in the latter of the season. Day tickets can be bought at J Raine & Son LTD based in Barnard Castle.
- Barnard Castle